Friday, August 31, 2007

Very busy early

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon iconsI really really love these little guys.  THANK YOU, KENNETH.
 
Well, we had a storm yesterday--early evening.  J. did not rec. any rain.  We rec. some rain (welcome) and a wee bit of hail but lots of wind!!!! Therefore--after Bud and I walked and I saw to it that Elmer dear had everything ready for his breakfast--before it got too hot--I went out and swept and swept.  The patio was full of leaves and what not--so I swept is off and the driveway and into piles and put the debris into sacks--no use to sweep[ nor blow it to the gutter because the next wind will blow it all back.  I still have the steps down to the garage to do--it was getting hot at 9.  This is what we get for having many huge trees--planted about 25 years ago.  But we love our trees--shade and privacy.
 
But the main storm hit Ashland--more than 2 inches of rain--blew trees and power lines down. We could see how dark it was over that way.  Then later we had thunder and Elmer put Bud's bed in Elmer's bathroom tub and left the lite on and the radio on softly and Bud was fine--he would not stay in his own bedroom.  I can tell you he does not like thunder--good thing we do not have it very often.
 
I think Elmer dear has been over-doing outside so he will have to take it easy and is using a crutch or two again.  He "almost" decided to go up on the roof yesterday but decided he is not ready for that. 
 
I had two tomatoes for breakfast.
 
Thanks Helen M. for the email.  Please continue to keep in touch.  Is it really fair that you get to visit Caedmon again--but really I guess since you are the Gma it is o.k. (I want to hear all about it) 
 
Caedmon has been neglecting his great grandparents????
 
Now it is time to get on the bike and treadmill.  GG
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: