Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Missed a day

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon iconsI didn't write to you yesterday but no one noticed so----.
 
A plumber is coming about 1:30 today--changing sinks--faucets etc.  More about that later.
 
I had a BIG day yesterday--went to Win*Co and spent over $86.00 and that takes a lot of energy.  I surely will be glad when Elmer dear can come with me.  While I am waiting for that I am doing o.k. but I am 90.  Point of interest while there I met up with Maryanne Conger.  She turned 90 last week.  We have been friends since CHRISTING CENTER DAYS.  She has been married three times--all have died.  She also taught school for many years..
 
A Black Hawk helicopter went down in Iraq--all 14 perished.
 
The Mid-West is still flooding and have been all summer and still are.  Unbelievable.  The T.V. said if you want good weather--go to the West Coast.
 
What a picture --that little boy with the fork thru his nose--K and G keep an eye on that little boy.  BTW--do not forget you will have to have GATES--up and down on your stairs--he will be crawling before long due to the fact that I know he will be very advanced!!!!!
 
Remember I said one day that I put our bedspread on our bed--well that lasted one day--we are still a Nursing Home--extra pillows etc. and on and on.  Anything to help Elmer dear.  Yes, he is not doing as well as he should be doing--using one crutch--two outside.  Also some pain.
 
Larry will come at 1:30 about the same time as the plumber.  Larry's days are never ever long enuf--is in demand all of the time--also too many "meetings". Now the rich lady who bot the OLD SCHOOL etc. wants Larry to work for her.
 
I just called Rose.  They spent the weekend at the Coast.  Jim's sister and husband own a very nice place over there.
 
Now I am waiting for news from and about Caedmon and his parents. 
 
Brian, thank you so much for the update and the pictures etc.of Chloe--what a girl!!!  I knew you were busy so didn't ask for an update. 
 
Very sincerely--GG
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: