Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I am very busy

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon iconsWe are having a lovely day--busy--but Elmer dear is pretty much independent and 2 times a day 5 days a week at 11 am and 7:30 p.m. I am on the bike and treadmill.
 
Bud and I walked at 5 this am--it was dark--except for the yard lite--to be about 96 today.
 
The annual pear-picking in this valley started today and will last 28 days.
 
Kenneth, I do not know just what to say about the photo where you were holding Caedmon's bottle--one end in his mouth and the other end under your chin so you could have a cup of coffee at the same time.  I saw the cup on your knee!!!  I was thinking somewhat of "turning you in". What do you think I should do? I told Gpa about the coffee also!!  Other than that I think the little fellow is getting extra good care.  Who crocheted all the "pretties" that are snuggled around him?  Thanks so much for the daily reports.
 
Guess what Elmer told me last evening -- that he went up the ladder (it is always there) to the roof--didn't go on the roof yet but it probably won't be long.  Before the accident he was known as the man who "went up on the roof".  Even then several told me to not let him go up on the roof.  HA!!
 
I wish Lloyd was back home  from that quick trip around the world.  I asked him to be careful what he eats. 
 
We are eating and eating peaches from our very own tree.  So good.  Elmer cuts them up for me.
 
Larry said he would call today to tell us about the 3 day camping trip.
 
I will miss Lloyd's 20-30-40 or more emails every day.
 
We will take Bud for another walk,  We have such a dandy private long driveway --it is easy to go for a walk.
 
Anxious to hear from Or. Wash.  Ca. Co.  GG
 

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: