Sunday, August 5, 2007

Sunday

[User Made]
Welcome home, Lloyd.  I do not care about you going to that area again.  We are so thankful you are home and safe and sound even if you did become ill. 
 
We attended Harvest this am--good to be among nice people again--but then again Elmer and I are happy to just be together--do not mind just being home.  We LOVE our location.  So happy Elmer dear layed out the plans where to put this house--it could have been out like most houses--a few feet from the street.  This location--back away from everything and everyone ---is worth millions to us.
 
Lloyd and Larry, have you noticed I took a chance and learned how to have Mail Tribune email articles to me that I ask for .  (I'm 90)
 
Elmer dear is using one crutch most of the time.  He is having quite a bit of pain??? but he is helping me so much.
 
This week the ladies at Harvest will celebrate Charleen's b.day (Pastor's wife) at Home Town--I attended last year and I might go this year????
 
Ellen, I do not like to hear that you get so tired and are even unable to attend Sunday am church .  But the best is to stay home and sleep and rest.
 
We had our usual Sunday lunch plus corn on the cob and tomatoes (that Ron brot).  BTW Ron and Jorene are gone for a few days--to Sutherland for a couple of days to see his Mom and then to the Coast for a day or so.  I think I already told you that Ron has worked at Boise for 42 years.  He plans to retire from there next year--will be age 60-- and then just find a part time job or whatever.  Jonathon is working at Boise--driving a Forklift --hoping to get on as a Millrite.
-  Their baby is due around Christmas time.  Her little girl is three. 
 
Glad both of our Sons are home again.  They are good sons. 
 
Time to sign off and wait for word from three g.sons.  gg 
 
Very anxious to hear how Helen V. did on her LONG run and what the family did at Steam Boat. 

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: