Thursday, August 30, 2007

HOT

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon iconsI am thoroughly disgusted..  I had a good start on an email and it disappeared--tried everything.
 
I decided I would wash the kitchen window!!!--so I did--outside the picnic table is under the window SO I climbed up on the table (I am 90) and washed it.  Elmer dear did the screen--also the screen for the nearby slider.
 
Yesterday it was 103--first time over 100 this summer and it waited until the very end of August and that was good.
 
Soon--among other things we will dine on fresh tomatoes and fresh corn which Ron stopped by with yesterday --he had stopped to buy on his way home from Boise.  He is a good neighbor.
 
Jonathon will be going into the Air Force on Nov. 20--their baby is due around Christmas and she already had a 3 yr. old girl.
 
BTW we had a very few drops of rain last evening after the hot day.  No thunder--thank goodness due to the fact Bud does not like thunder.
 
Elmer dear is up and about--used a crutch part time yesterday--did not have his heavy work shoes on and that makes a difference for stability. 
 
I think I will send this before it also disappeares.  gg
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: