Friday, August 10, 2007

Fw: Lovely weather--in the 80's

 
 

Upgrade your email with 1000's of cool animationsKenneth, I love all of my little people or funnies or whatever and I love my blogging etc.  You are a good g.son and we also have more good g.sons.
 
I left home about 9 for Win-Co.  Elmer thot he should go with me to help but I suggested he stay home--I could manage at W. and then he would help me at home.  He is doing better but still not ready to do too much.  I spent $80.00.
 
BTW as I drove by the CAR WASH--THEY HAD A BIG SIGN ON 99--BEFORE YOU TURN DOWN TO THEIR CAR WASH.    CAR WASH $4.00--WHAT A BARGAIN.
 
On G.M.A. this am they had a good "piece on Billy Graham"--how he has counciled and been friends with all of the presidents in his adult life.  There will be a special this evening but I do not know when and which channel.  Do you?  Billy is 88.
 
Our dinner is overwith and Elmer dear is "down" for a bit.   (Sometimes down 2 or so times a day.)
Still in the boot.
 
Until tomorrow.  GG
 
 

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: