Wednesday, August 8, 2007

My house still looks like a nursing home--yes, it does.

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon icons Good evening and I trust you are having a good evening.  We called Lloyd a couple of hours ago.  He was feeling much better--was dizzy all day after his morning colonoscopy but he was going to work tonite. 
 
Larry just called--on his way to a J. meeting.  He and Nathan had an absolutely grand time camping.  They stayed one nite--Nathan had to be back for football practice--Larry dropped him off at the dot of 4 at Kennedy School.  Nathan couldn't have been happier than he was up in the woods.    I do not know if he has ever camped before.
 
Where does Ron Warfield live?
 
Elmer just got up from elevating his leg.  He has worn the boot now for two days and he is really doing better and Kenneth, your little notes perk him up--keep them coming.
 
We had a good dinner--worked together on it.
 
We are having great weather--in the hi 80's.
 
I saw the new SMART CAR on Good Morning America this am--I WANT ONE- SO CUTE.  Just a few here yet but they will be arriving in Jan
 
I did not rec. one response re MY CAR WASH EXPERIENCE. 
 
Keith, I have not seen any additions to your Blog!!!  I keep checking on you and your brother. 
 
Nite nite   GG.   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: