Friday, August 3, 2007

Three days into the month of August

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon iconsHelen Mae, you are a good girl--thank you for the news from Lloyd.  Very interesting.
 
And then there is Helen V.  My goodness she is going to run--12 legs --about 198 miles.  That girl is a runner.  Brian and the Kidlets will meet up with her later at Steam Boat.  I heard about the rain last eve. that poured down in Fort Collins.  I always "perk up" when there is news about Colorado.  Thanks, Brian, for the newsy letter.  I get worried when I don't hear now and then.  You are a good writer.
 
Elmer dear is improving slowly--walking part time in the house without a crutch.  We try to make it out to B St. a couple of times a day.  It is hot walking.  He still tries to elevate at least once a day.  And he is still making the bed and helping me much in the kitchen.
 
I surprised myself and "asked" the M. Tribune to send to me the copy of the article about Larry.  First time I had tried that.
 
Thanks to Ron we are dining on tomatoes, corn, cukes etc.  He stopped on the way home from work last eve. and bot this for us--a surprise.   Among other items we also had sirloin patties.  They do not eat much of this produce---they eat out most of the time--real often at HOME TOWN. 
 
A fellow from Harvest Baptist stopped yesterday afternoon with some videos etc. re their recent 30th ann. celebration.  We were home of course.
 
Thanks, Lloyd, for the emails and tel. calls.  I will feel better after you get back in the U.S. 
 
Buddy had a bit of an upset tummy this am but he is o.k, now.
 
Until next time.  GG (Thanks g.son # 2--now I have heard from all three (time for more now).

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: