Sunday, July 22, 2007

We are home.

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon iconsYes, I have been busy.  Elmer dear is not up yet.  I arose at 6 and since MY PATIENT was not able to attend church.  Yes, he started hurting more later in the day yesterday.  His ankle is still very tender today---so he is still resting and I have been very busy--ran the dishwasher--ran the washing machine--took Bud out--fed him and I am waiting for Elmer dear to arise--no rush--we will be right here.  I am a little concerned that the ankle area is so tender and painful.  He sees Dr. a week from tomorrow. He has about come to the conclusion that he will not be doing any heavy work in the future--at least at this point. 
 
So we heard from Lloyd last evening--mostly questions re Essex.  Next-- soon he will fly to Seattle and then to Portland--arrive home Monday afternoon and take off Wednesday with men from their church for Honduras--help with a church.  I think he to be gone 10 days.  It is good he has a good wife who works away from home all day and keeps the house and yard up while he is gone.  (when it isn't raining)
 
To be in the 90's all week.  
 
I plan to visit Win+Co tomorrow.  We are about out of many items--about to starve to death.
 
Perhaps there will be some news later in the day and you just might send me some.  gg

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: