Monday, July 23, 2007

Fw: Busy and much excitement

 
Subject: Busy and much excitement

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon iconsWow!
 
Larry, Nathan and Ceszan (sp) arrived here around 10 am.  Larry came to help us--mowed weeds etc.and many other duties--collected our garbage and took it with him 
 
I soon left for Win*Co and where I spent $88.00.  That is a big job especially on a hot day.  I rec. lots of thanks and appreciation from Elmer dear and Larry.  Nathan and the little Jap. boy helped carry in gro.  After Larry finished all the jobs here he gave the little boy his English lesson. 
 
They all left about 2:30 and in another hour we ate our dinner.  Of course I brot a chickn home.  We have not had one for quite awhile because I have not ben shopping at W-Co. 
 
And now to Elmer dear.  He is in so much pain around his ankle he thinks there must be something wrong.  He canc. his next therapy appt. and tried to move his next Mon. Dr.appt. up.  He will see Jose--doctor's assistant on Wed.--day after tomorrow-- at 1:00--Dr. not available. 
 
I will now close and wait for responses.  gg 
 
 

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: