Saturday, July 7, 2007

7-7-07--day -also 62

Upgrade your email with 1000's of cool animations
 
Surprise-surprise--here I am (but not up to par) but I figured I may as well try this as to sit here and feel so sorry for myself.  Oh, I was so sick from 11 am until about 6 yesterday Elmer kept saying he wanted to call 911 but I DID NOT WANT TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL.  In my 90 years plus 6 mo. I have not been sick very often.  I was SO dizzy and SO sick and I could not open my eyes--to take even a peek made me even dizzier.  Anyway enough about that.  It surely was a big help for Larry to come over and help.
 
And a bit ago Lloyd called--he went into a closet to call--the wedding is so loud--started about 2 and to continue until about 9.  (Of course he didn't know about my illness) He had taken over 500 shots.  They will leave in the am about 6:45 and catch a plane in Frisco and then home and to leave the next day for Montana. 
 
Jose and a helper came today--worked hard--much to do--$187.50--will come back--more to do.Jose is a nice fellow and he knows what he is doing.  Before he started in the SPECIALITY meat market in J. he worked in orchards so knows about trees. 
 
Thanks again, Larry, for coming over--taking time from your busy schedule and thanks for calling, Lloyd.
 
Rose, thanks for the email and for calling to check on your Auntie.
 
Ellen (and your sister, Bonnie) are two caring, praying ladies.  Thank you so much.  I am much better.
 
And Kenneth, thank you for being concerned. 
 
Helen V (and Chloe)--congratulations on your "run-a thon"--need more family news too. 
 
Elmer tries to elevate his leg a few times every day to keep the swelling down.  He is doing well today--back in 2 shoes.  Well, right now he is not in two shoes because he just took a shower and is ready for bed.  My care for him is less and less and he gets better and better--but whatever it takes!!.Day 62 is overwith.  Nite Nite.  GG
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: