Tuesday, July 17, 2007

One crutch

Kenneth, I cannot get my little funnies.  I HAVE to have them.  They make me happy.
 
Elmer dear is better--down--all of a sudden--to one crutch.  He was up this am--without calling him--ready for the day and again making the bed.  He is helping me in the kitchen.  He is a good husband--always so loving,
 
We left this am for J. and the therapy appt.  Don thinks Elmer is doing much better--sort of all of a sudden.
 
We are there for 45 min. and then we headed home--stopped at T.Bird for gro. and then on to the bakery for Elmer's favorite bread--and then the P.O. and then home.  Bud was so happy he gets to go. 
 
Have talked to Larry a couple of times.  Everyone except Larry overslept --up late last nite--Nathan and his brother also stayed all nite with the Japanese boys.  I suppose Nao and her sons have moved into their J. house by now.  Too much excitement for me.
 
Tomorow we have a "social" dealy to attend.  More about that later.  Larry will pick us up after 5 PM. 
 
It is SO good to see that Elmer is doing better--sort of all at once. 
 
We have rec. a couple of sprinkles today--more in other areas and it is MUCH cooler.
 
This is all that I know. 
 
GG

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: