Sunday, July 1, 2007

Day 55

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon iconsBreakfast is overwith and our co. has departed for J. to meet L & L  (?Taylors) and they will attend the 9am service at the P church and then everyone will come here for a visit before they all dash off to the Phoenix Hi for the picnic.  Then it will be all overwith and L & H will head N. and Taylors will  head So. and some of the Smiths will head to J. and some will stay right here.
 
Kenneth, I cannot believe I am really a BLOGGER. Such fun.  I did not think I would ever become one.  And Kenneth, the Tribute you paid to me is so special --thank you so much. I still think that I must be dreaming. 
 
So perhaps (if I have time) I may tell you more later.
 
GG  (the newest BLOGGER on the block).
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: