Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Change of weather!!!

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon iconsWell, the weather has changed!! Some wind during the nite and some rain--which is very good for this dry area.  And it is much cooler.
 
My Dumpy got up and did his thing again--including the bed making.  I am getting entirely spoiled.  He was so worried when I waited on him so much.  At first he even had his meals in bed--so he has come a long way.  We are encouraged.
 
I have to check my blog every day.  When I mention to someone--blogging--they do not know what I am talking about and they are young but also they do not have smart and caring g.sons. 
 
Helen Mae, we really enjoy your emails.  My goodness besides all of the work you are doing at home your social life also keeps you busy.  What day does Lloyd come home?
 
We have two VERY busy daughters-in-law and that is good!!
 
Elmer dear is eating his healthy breakfast and it will be late before we eat again--out in Ruch.
 
We have not heard from Colorado for quite a spell.??????
 
It is strange to look out and there is no sunshine in JULY?????
 
I just had a slice or more of cantaloupe--Elmer does not like it so it is all mine (selfish)
 
Bud and I--as usual--walked out to B. St. before 6 am.
 
Waiting to hear--from YOU.  gg

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: