Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Fw: The day before L & L turn 67 and also today is day 56.

 
----- Original Message -----
From: Ruby Smith
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 4:20 PM
Subject: The day before L & L turn 67 and also today is day 56.

Upgrade your email with 1000's of cool animationsWe just finished our salmon dinner --and it was good.
 
Elmer dear's appetite is quite good and I wish his ankle was doing as well.  The area where the plate is--is quite red and until this am one area was "weeping".  I think he was up too much yesterday so today he is only wearing one shoe.   He has therapy tomorrow.
 
Also, I am so happy I am a blogger--'tis fun. Of course all that I am doing is sending my emails to MR. BLOGGER but I might think of something else to send later.  "I am not quite as intellectual as Mr. Kenneth Smith".  He and his lovely wife are out camping etc. for a week.
 
Lloyd and Helen, It certainly looks good to see the special cans of fruit you brot down and your Dad is really enjoying the cereal.  Thank You. 
 
Last evening my computer "crashed"--couldn't do a thing with it--it wouldn't even turn off so I said Goodnite and went to bed and this am I pulled the main plug and then everything worked fine.
 
Rose called 2 times today--she is so busy with her family--entertains them a lot and I mean A LOT. But today she and Jim took pictures of their yard and tried to send them--first time they have tried to do this--so she called to see if they had arrived.  Now several hours later they have NOT arrived. 
 
Elmer dear just went down for a nap and to elevate his leg. 
 
Keith and Brian, need I say more???
 
GG the new Blogger. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: