Thursday, July 26, 2007

Very very busy.

I have been busy--full steam ahead since 6 am.  You wouldn't notice but I do.Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon icons
 
The sun is shining brightly.
 
We just finished our dinner and it was good. 
 
We wonder where LLoyd is--with all of the flying problems we hear about on the t.v.--did they make it we wonder.  (Helen thanks so much for the updates)
 
Elmer dear is better today--more up-beat.  Meeting with Jose Parker and having more xrays etc. and what to expect for the next year or more helped.   Part of the time he leaves the crutch and limps about.  He did elevate today.  He helped me with our dinner.
 
I colored my hair.
 
Rose and Jim went to a funeral today for a 94 yr. old man with macular degeneration,  I asked her what he died from and she said--just old age??????
 
Lloyd's Glacier Park Photos are GREAT.
 
Ron came up and blew our driveway yesterday and he installed four flourescent bulbs in our kitchen ceiling.
 
In J. the other evening the "introducer" said about Larry.  Here is Larry Smith and he looks 20 years younger that he really is. 
 
Larry, I really enjoyed the large photos of Uncle Jim and family. 
 
Until tomorrow.  gg (Bud is surviving the heat) (Colorado--not a word do we hear)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: