Monday, July 16, 2007

So very busy

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon icons
This has been quite a day.
 
First of all--before 8 am--here came Elmer dear (I always close the bedroom door when I come out here at 6 am or so so he can sleep in the quiet)--he was all ready for the day and HE HAD MADE THE BED!!!
 
So then we went on with our day--fed him his healthy breakfast and Bud also got his breakfast.
 
BTW Helen Mae--I know why you didn't get a senior discount--need I say more!!!!
 
Then I called my niece, Rose's sister Jean back in Minnesota.  She is home from the hospital and is not on oxygen.  She thanked me for calling.
 
Elmer is doing quite well on crutches.  Anyone need a walker--will rent it to you cheap. 
 
Nao and the two boys arrived safely today.  They missed out on the earthquake--but some relatives live in that area. 
 
At 1:30 or so I left for my eye doc appt. (once a year) and they are SO busy--I arrived home (dilated eyes--but I have done that many times--drove home one time after eye sx).  Anyway as Dr. came into the room he was looking at my chart and congratulated me on being 90 and said I didn't look nor act like a 90 yr old and the gal with him said the same thing.  They do this to make me feel better!!!!!!!!!!!  Anyway he said my eyes are good for at leat 15 more years!!!!  Kidding of course.  My pressure was 18 and it has been this for a long time. 
 
So I was late getting home --4:30--and Elmer dear had dinner ready to put on the table!!!!!!!!!!  Wow--I am taking it easy it seems.  It tasted so good!!!!
 
Larry insists that they will pick us up about 5:30 on Wed. to go to a family get-to-gether out in Ruch--pot luck.  More about that later. 
 
I think I also heard that the Pattersons will be at THE LARRYS on Wed.--so what about that???
 
I wonder what has happened to Helen Lunde.  I have not had an email from her for ages.  Rose, have you heard from her? 
 
I think I will watch the news and wait for the news to come flying in--including from 3 g.sons. 
 
GG  (Bud says to tell you He likes to live here)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: