Sunday, July 29, 2007

This Sunday

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon icons  Yes, this is Sunday and yes, we did attend church, and yes, it was good to be back in church, and yes we were welcomed back and yes, more so by some than by others.  Four responded to the altar call and yes, that was good.   Remember, we had not been --esp. Elmer dear, anywhere except to the doc. office or for therapy for 5 months--yes, for 5 months..
 
Elmer dear is down for rest and elevation.  He helps me so much--so willing and loving.
 
Larry called and he is VERY busy--J. is entertaining 40 UPPITY UPS from all over--Boston etc.  and who does J. call on--Larry of course
 
Helen Mae is a good girl--she wrote to me today,  There is some rain up THAT-A-WAY. 
 
I think I shall now read and wait for my emailers to tell me about their weekend.
 
Bud was so funny this am. When we were about ready to leave for church I told him he had to stay home.  He was so very sad and instead of throwing a fit--he does not do that-- he went out by the back door and layed down so that we couldn't get out without him knowing about it. 
 
gg
 
 
 
 

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: