Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday

 
I was half thru writing to you and it disappeared and I am very disappointed and sad and unhappy etc.
 
We have not attended church since February.
 
Today Elmer is doing quite well with the crutches and he is wearing a support for his ankle that the office gave to him.  Perhaps that will dc some of the pain.  (But he is getting a bit frisky).
 
We really enjoyed Keith's blog,  (I did not think I would or ever could be a blogger.  Thank you Kenneth and also for the little funnies that I add.  I really enjoy them.
 
Helen Mae, it is so fun/interesting to hear from you.  Thank you.  You will be busy doing Lloyd's work around your place and also emailing for him.  T ' will keep you out of mischief that is for sure. 
 
Let me see--soon we shall dine on V-8 drink,cottage cheese, fruit,yogurt, sandwiches and veggies and that is enuf for two elderlies. 
 
We are anxiously waiting to hear from Colorado!!!!
 
Rose's sister, Jean, lives in Minnesota--is a widow and she is gravely ill--heart--is in the hospital and is on oxygen most of the time-without it it is very difficult to breathe.  She is two years older than Rose.
 
This should me enuf for a Sunday.
 
GG
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: