Wednesday, September 26, 2007

MID-WEEK ALREADY

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon iconsWe just finished our salmon dinner (and it was good).
 
Mid-afternoon and while Elmer dear went down for his nap I decided I needed to do something about making some C.C. Bars (make it into bars instead of cookies--cookies take longer).  Then I prepared the salmon-rice etc. 
 
Kenneth, thank you for your almost daily emails and the photos of a certain little boy (who is coming to visit us).
 
On his way home from work yesterday Ron stopped at a veggie stand and bought us several large tomatoes--good.  (He will never ever take any money for what he buys or what he does for us.
 
Kenneth, for some time now my SCROLL does not work--irritating while writing an email.
 
Thanks so much to the g.sons who are so concerned about Gpa and his lung scan.
 
Goodbye to Lloyd again as he leaves tomorrow am for Argentina.  Be very careful, Lloyd, and come home safely.  Helen, I know will send us emails and news.
 
The other day when I talked with Jeanette Oeser she said the Co. where she works threw a BIG party celebrating her 10 years working for them and they gave her a watch.  She also gave a very good report on her children and g.children.  They are all doing well--several are attending or have graduated from college. 
 
Elmer and Bud are outside walking a bit.  Elmer walks very slowly--so unlike him--he wants to go down in the garage and start cleaning and discarding but I do not think he can.
 
I think that now I shall go out for a little walk with the "TWO GUYS"
 
Nitey nite.  GG
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: