Monday, September 3, 2007

LABOR DAY

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon iconsBack to school tomorrow!!
 
We just finished our salmon dinner (and it was good).
 
Then I put Elmer dear down for rest and relaxation.  This has been a good day for him.  He used the crutch most of the time but just for protection.  I wish he could get completely well.  He is so good to me--loving and kind. 
 
Brian Bennett, thank you for the update yesterday.  It had been a long time but I didn't dare ask for one because I know you have been so busy (and then you go mountain climbing) planning your speeches etc. to present when you come West. 
 
Brian, when you fly here on Thursday--the 6th you will celebrate Chloe's 7th b.day first and fly here and celebrate your Mom's b.day and Kenneth will be celebrating his with Galena and Caedmon and if I know Galena she has something big planned.  She loves parties (good ones).
 
Ellen said that yesterday it was 107 at her house and there was even a slight earthquake early in the am.
 
Thanks, Kenneth, for the helpful emails that you did for me today.
 
Until there is some news--gg
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: