Friday, September 21, 2007

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon icons When I arose at 6 this am and walked with Bud to B.St. I decided I would take my list to Wal-Mart and do a little shopping--so I did!!
 
About 9 or so away Bud and I went to go shopping down 99.  I had just started barely AND MY CELL RANG (thank you Kenneth) and the lady said that she had just talked to my husband and Dr. Newton's office had found a GASTROENTEROLOGIST by the name of Dr. SCHLEINITZ  (ancestors from Germany)  and the appt. is for 10:30 this very day.  Well I  hurriedly checked out--barely starting on my list and away Bud and I dashed for home.  Elmer dear was ready to leave and away we went.  The Dr. happened to be located in that HUGE Dr. area across from the Hospital.  I had not been in there for years and it is full and overflowing with Dr. offices but we found the right office right away.  The Dr. is a GASTROENTEROLOGIST doctor.  He was very nice and he asked a lot of questions and we will head for R.V. Hospital Monday am--appt. is at 11.  They will do a SCOPE.  So more about all of that later.  The best thing about going to R.V. Hospital is the VALET SERVICE.  There is such a huge parking area --too huge for little OLD ME --etc.  and the young Valets are so kind and helpful. 
 
The Dr. will look for this and that and cancer--more about that later.
 
Jeanne, so much has been going on around here that I neglected to thank you for your informative letter.   I always look forward to all of your news and sometimes I have to look for a LONG time but I appreciate the ones you do send. 
 
Thank you, Kenneth, for the email news and the photos.  That little guy is growing.  I am so anxious for him to crawl--probably at 6 months or so. 
 
Amber and the bunch leave at 4 today.
 
Elmer dear did not have a good nite--couldn't find a comfortable place for his leg--some nites no trouble ????? But he was nice and warm with his electric "blanky"
 
Elmer is so busy right now cutting up veggies and I sit here and type to you.  FAIR?
 
I had better go and help my Dumpy.  Thank you for the emails you will be sending.  GG
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: