Saturday, September 8, 2007

Fw: BB

 
----- Original Message -----
From: Ruby Smith
Cc: GG
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2007 2:21 PM
Subject: BB

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon iconsBrian, your Gpa said your program at the P. Church's Men's Breakfast was a complete success--and that you are such a GOOD speaker . (And you are such a good writer too.) He was very proud of you.  It was nice that you included your family in the talk also.  I wish I could have heard you.  I am looking forward to tomorrow am at the Calvary Church.
 
We are about to dine on meat patties-potatoes-cooked peppers--cooked little squash--and so on and so forth.  (Elmer dear is helping and it is a good thing he likes and must have veggies--that way I will eat them).  If I lived alone I would probably dine on sandwiches. 
 
It is good to know that Lloyd is home safe and sound.  I called him this am so we had a good visit--mostly about this and that.
 
We still do not know how the youngest GREAT is doing.
 
BTW, Larry, your Dad said you took good care of him this am.  Thank you.
 
Being this is the second time today I shall now do the final preparations for the dinner. 
 
Anxious to hear from you.  gg
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: