Friday, September 28, 2007

Fw: 2nd time

 
----- Original Message -----
From: Ruby Smith
Cc: GG
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 7:22 PM
Subject: 2nd time

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon icons We left home a bit after 3 for the Hospital.  That is one great hospital.  They have done major changes.  The main entrance is now where the back used to be--now have stories so far.  The huge and I mean huge--
staff  knows what they are doing and what is going on. 
 
Anyway we did the paper work right away and in no time IMAGING CALLED him right back practically and they did the Scan quickly and we were on our way home to dinner which I had ready to go before we left home.  Being this is Friday I am sure Dr. Traynor will not be reading the Scan until next week.  I do not know but I am just guessing.
 
Will let you know as soon as we hear.
 
I have enjoyed the rain that fell off and on part of the day.
 
Larry called from where he was waiting for Nathan to finish football practice and then to another school to pick up Matt later.  They are very busy with 3 Kids and their schedules. 
 
Nite Nite--thanks Brian for the note.  gg

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: