Tuesday, September 25, 2007

BUSY

Awake since 3 am--up at 6 and soon the dishwasher and washing machine were busy.
 
It was too dark to walk at 6 so did later.
 
Elmer dear is now eating his cream of wheat breakfast--and he had "quite a good nite".
 
To be 80 today.
 
Kenneth and Lloyd, thanks much for the photos.  Caedmon is growing.  I still like the one of him laughing.  And Lloyd, that barn photo is outstanding.
 
Keith, what in the world are you going to do with Kaity "when the time comes to date?" Oh my goodness.  Surely you will go along??
 
I really really like my EMOTICONS.  Thank you again, Kenneth.
 
We had meat yesterday so we shall have a lighter meal today.
 
Well, until I hear from YOU I shall read for a bit.  gg
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: