Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Missed a day

Upgrade your email with 1000's of cool animationsI missed writing yesterday and my dear friend, Ellen, was the only one who missed it and she called this am to see if I was o.k.  She is a friend, indeed.
 
Well, yesterday I arose early as usual and everything was o.k, and in about 10 min.  my neck on the right side started hurting with intense spasms--would catch every now and then .( I have had this a few times before).  So I went ahead with the day.  We had intended to visit Cecelia Wood at the Wetherford Adult Care Center (part of Three Fountains).  So about 1 we headed into Medford--stopped at the Outlet and then on to Bi-Mart and then on for the visit.  The pain was more severe and Cecelia had a neck pad that she heated in the M.W. and put that on my neck--felt so good and when we left she gave it to me.  So we visited for a bit and as the pain was increasing we headed for home.  When and where I had to back the car up--turn my head-the pain was so severe.  If I turned my head to the right the spasm would hit.  So we made it home--E. and Bud unloaded the car and I came in to heat the neck pad and later I took an IBUPROFEN which really helped.  We (mostly Elmer dear) had prepared our dinner before we left home--so that was a great help--all ready to eat.  I went to bed about 8 --which was a great relief.  There is still some pain--esp. if and when I turn my head to the right but I can live with that--perhaps for one more day.
 
The sun is shining as it has for several days but we are expectig rain tomorrow.
 
Well, I was going to tell you about the little girl from India who just had sx--among other things she had 4 arms and 4 legs.  What a story.
 
Brian, could you send a copy of the verse on your b.d. card--I thot it was very appropriate.  Gpa would like to hear it.  What is the deal on the Toastmaster Club--any $$--in Denver? --how did you find out about this club.  I remember some of our doctors used to attend one-- in Medford--time off from doctoring.  Anxious to hear about your presentation to the school kids.  Chloe will be so proud of you.
 
Rush Limbaugh is a SCUMBAG--oofta--not worth listening to--horrible--
 
30 car pileup over on 97 near K. Falls.
 
Key Bank in Medford was just held up again--second time lately.
 
Patties at 4 or earlier.
 
I think Elmer dear is doing a bit better.   He is such a dear and so helpful to me.  gg
 
 
 
 
 

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: