Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Another day

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon iconsGood morning,
 
I had a horrible nite but feeling better right now due to the fact--I am on a pain pill every 4 hours--alternating with ice and heat--massaging in-between.  There seems to be a lump on a muscle on the right side of my neck so I am massaging the area.  I am beginning to wonder just what is going on.  No right turns!!!!
 
The good news is that really horrible storm that hit to the North of us did not hit us.  They warned us it was going to hit.  It did a lot of damage elsewhere.  We had a breeze and a wee bit of rain.
 
Pastor Croy--pastor of a local Baptist Church died--in his 60's.  Also a Naumes died--prominent local family.
 
Did you hear of this case--a girl friend kicked the boy friend out of her house--he tried to crawl back thru the CAT DOOR--he suffocated and died.
 
Elmer dear and THE BUD are downstairs.  First Elmer waited on me--such a dear that he is.
 
Our health ins. co. is leaving So. Or. so we have to decide on another one and there are dozens. I wish someone would help me decide. 
 
May you have a good day.  gg

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: