Thursday, November 29, 2007

Improved!!!!

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon iconsDo I look happier--I am.  I awoke with no spasms--well if the spasms were still there I would not have been asleep. I can still feel where the spasms were.  Enuf about me.
 
SO---we are having homemade dinner brot in later this afternoon.  What a treat that wll be!  So kind of our Jacksonville son and wife.  Larry is teaching today and tomorrow and then he will be THE TOWN CRIER every weekend until Christmas.  Hope we can go over to see him at least once but----??
 
My goodness, I think that was a close call for John Boorman.  Helen, what year was he born?  Good thing they live close to the Hospital and Lloyd was in there at the same time and neither knew it?????????
 
Dumb Dumb--speaker of the House--I did not like her before and now???  If you have someone working for you who speaks only Spanish--then you would learn Spanish and they do not have to learn English. Where did they dig that dumb woman up anyway.  Let me know if you like her.  She flies her entire family--lots of g.kids in a BIG gov't plane--she says they need the larger plane.  OOFTA.
 
Helen M., Elmer dear said to tell you THANKS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN for the  Honey Crisp Apples.  I doubt if he will ever want to eat another brand.  He is hooked--talks about them every nite as he eats one in the evening.
 
I opened the barber shop long enuf for a c.c.
 
They just found out that CAT(C.T) SCANS CAUSES CANCER.
 
Need more news.  Lloyd, glad you are being a good boy and are resting and thanks for the oodles of emails.
 
 

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: