Friday, November 16, 2007

THE LAST FRIDAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon iconsThe late afternoon lite dinner is ready but we will not be dining yet.  Elmer dear did practically the entire procedure.
 
I took everything out of the pantry drawers and rearranged everything.  My goodness the drawers are more than full--won't be buying any more of that for a long spell.  I didn't know I had so much.  The four large drawers are FULL.
 
My neck is practically well--still cannot turn my head easily to the right.
 
Our electric was $130 last month.
 
Elmer has fire in the furnace.  I turn on the electric when I first arise --(before I arise I should say.)..
 
I think that bunch down in Mexico are having a bit too much fun.  Why don't Dolfins bite--they have plenty of teeth.  WHY do they like people?
 
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR YOUR MARRIAGE TODAY?
 
Larry has put in OODLES of hours on the Calvary 60th.
 
I will be glad when the election has come and gone.
 
We are rec. a wee bit of rain today.
 
Hope Keith writes again today.  That was such a good idea he had--to write to his GMA.
 
Bud is downstairs with Gpa--adding more wood.  He is a BIG help.  gg
 
 

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: