Friday, November 23, 2007

THE DAY AFTER

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon iconsIs most everyone recovering from one more Thanksgiving?  I can tell you one thing--we had be best dinner ever.  Linda REALLY went all out and made such a delicious Thanksgiving dinner.  It was absolutely delicious. (ate too much)--she has such a lovely kitchen to work in.  Their house is really really nice.
 
The sun was out all day yesterday as well as so far today--but--it dipped to 23 last nite.  BOO.
 
Kenneth, now that Thanksgiving is overwith what is your friend coming up with next?  Christmas already or something in-between.   Tell him I am waiting.
 
Lloyd called on their way home last nite from Seattle.  They both had to work today.  Traffic was lite so made good time.  He convinced us that they all had a good dinner also.
 
Larry helped Linda a lot with the serving etc.  He also picked Paul and wife up and then picked us up but going home he delivered The Pauls first so we also went to Ashland and then he came in and SAT AND VISITED A SPELL.   I DO NOT ever want to live in Ashland.  Elmer dear and I were talking a bit ago about when we moved up here in 1946--bot the 8 acres--best spot in the entire Valley!!!!  Still is.  I absolutely love our private location.
 
Kenneth, from you I need to hear all about yesterday.  Was Caedmon a good boy?  What will he wear to church on Sunday?--a special outfit?  Are Galena's parents staying over for Sunday?  Did you set up extra tables for the oodles of hungry folk?  How many all together?
 
Brian, need to hear more about your T. Day and your turkey dinner prepared by Helen.  And how the Kidlets are doing?  And how will Everest celebrate his 4th?
 
I am full of questions and I need the answers. 
 
GG
 
I have lots of questions that you all might as well tell me now and I won't have to ask. 
 
 

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: