Wednesday, November 28, 2007

ANOTHER COMPLAINT

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon iconsI was awakened this am at 4--hurting.  The same spasm that I had in my neck has moved down quite aways--near my hip area when those spasms hit--oh, they are painful--they grab--a larger area than my neck.  Enuf complaining--I must not say more. 
 
Dr. Newton's office called last early evening saying Dr. Newton had had the xrays sent over and he would be reviewing them and decide who to send Elmer to .  The thing is the xrays show the fractured bone has healed so they have done their job. But his ankle wobbles back and forth--especially on uneven ground.  He also gets so very tired from being up on his ankle very long.  It is very sad.  Dr. DeKorte is a Podiatrist--and they do feet--so what about the ankle.  We have not heard anything today so we do not know what is next.  Around Christmas time is a difficult time to try to get into a doctor (or anywhere else)--vacations etc.
 
I am so sorry that I send all of these complaints but-----
 
I am so thankful we can care for each other and Elmer dear is so loving and caring.
 
Linda, Elmer is now hooked on cornbread.  Thank you.
 
I only had about 80 emails today (Lloyd is guilty but I am glad I am included)
 
Helen M., thanks for keeping in touch re. Lloyd's sx. 
 
Yesterday we looked into the SEATTLE CHOC. BOX and there was only one left--so we cut it in half.  Thank you, Galena.
 
Jeanne, it is always so good to hear from you--due to the fact that you go into detail and that makes it very interesting.  Thank you.
 
Larry called this early afternoon.  He and Linda were out and about in Medford. 
 
The HOT PAD IS CALLING.  GG

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: