Saturday, November 24, 2007

THE EVENING BEFORE SUNDAY

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon iconsWow, we are having cold nites and there are more ahead.  The days are now cool but sunny all day. 
 
We redressed Elmer dear's owies.  Wow, they look o.k.. but they were bad injuries--one on each side of his left leg.  Yesterday I dashed to the Phoenix Pharmacy to buy more gauze.
 
I am very glad we are seeing a doctor on Monday am--chest XRAY and hopefully a referral for a PODIATRIST. 
 
Fay called last evening.  She (like Ethel also) thinks I have been taking good care of their brother.  My goodness, that is my job--but it is encouraging to hear that anyway.
 
The next day after Linda made such a good dinner--she did not feel well all day. 
 
Lloyd, thanks so much for all the very good photos you send.  T'was good to see the bunch at Thanksgiving at Caedmon's house.  Wish we could have joined but guess those days are "all gone" forever.
 
It seems like I am not even worth 2 cents anymore.  This is the way I feel but Elmer dear disagrees.
 
Bud thinks I am o.k. as long as he gets to go bye bye in the car as often as possible. 
 
Our neighbors (and their two Poodles) came to visit us this early afternoon.
 
We plan to attend Harvest tomorrow.
 
We worked together on making a good soup for our late afternoon meal.  We needed a liter meal after eating so much.
 
I suppose Brian is up on a hi mountain about now.
 
Our eldest g.son needs to email us with the latest news. 
 
gg (I like to leave the gh's etc. out of some words.  I do really know how to spell. ) Larry just called to check on us)
 
 
 
 

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: