Sunday, October 7, 2007

Weather

Upgrade your email with 1000's of cool animationsOur weather is gorgeous--have been  sitting  outside--  mid 70's.
 
I must report on my loving patient.   He is so much better--walking normal--first time in these 8 months.  His steps  are a little shorter because the foot/ankle do not want to bend as much as it should.  It may be this way forever.  He is wearing his TEXAS STEERS--heavy boots--supports his ankle (not to church).  Today is the FIRST day in 8 months that I have not driven around our super driveway to the back door to pick him up and let him out when we came home from anywhere and then drive around and put the car away.  That is a big improvement.  To think I would drive up to the back door--so handy--and get him and walker--then 2 crutches--then 1 crutch and today no crutch!!and I would help him to get into the car.  What an improvement!!   We are happy and thankful for the improvement.
 
No-one has ever told me how to double space and I need to know!!!
 
I HATE TATOOS!!!  Yes, I do.
 
We attended Harvest--40 plus in the choir--all old wonderful hymns.
 
Home to soup and sandwiches etc.
 
I did not tell Bud he had to stay home this am--he knows when it is Sunday when we are dressed up a bit.  SO he departs to the laundry room and stays there.  That way he has it figured out that when we go out the door he might--just might sneak out with us and we wouldn't notice.   He is so smart and so observant.  He is such a good boy. 
 
We 3 just went for a short walk--so warm out.  Too bad Longview doesn't have a wee bit of our weather.
 
The Ambers will be home late this very nite.
 
Wonder about the news from Colorado--is there any?
 
GG
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
              

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: