Monday, October 15, 2007

Very busy

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon iconsWe just had to go gro. shopping--practically out of milk--so we dashed to Win+C0 and only spent $62 so that means we will be going again soon.  Elmer wanted to come and help and he did BUT his ankle started hurting very much so he didn't do much walking around but he bagged all the gro.  He never goes into the milk etc. area--too cold--he about freezes to death--I am tuff.  So we just arrived home--after also stopping at the Bank (and Bud whined for his treat and of course at the drive-up window they always give him one (today they put 3 in an envelope)and the P>O>--got the car unloaded and put away and it started raining (sprinkling really).   When Dumpy started fire downstairs he used one crutch????  to walk with --not burn.    I thot he was through with them???
 
Kenneth, thanks so much for the photos of your little son.  He is growing.
 
Helen Mae, if you don't rec. the emails I send you where do they go--they do not bouce back.  I send you one everytime???  I wonder if Kenneth knows. 
 
Chicken for dinner!!!
 
Well the news I read today is that for quite a spell and even more so now--Ashland and even Medford --some businesses are moving to Talent and also new houses--lots of them.   Ashland prices are sky-hi and Medford not far behind.  Ashland is a very "naughty" town also.
 
Buddy, of course, got to go shopping--he absolutely thinks going in the car is at the top of his list of things to do.
 
Brian should be going home from the many days of fishing so that means Chris will be flying home from Colorado this very day.
 
Elmer is thru taking his biotics--total of 5 days--so different than years ago.  I do not ever want to hear again--during the nite--"I need oxygen".
 
I need to know about Helen Mae's emails that I send to her at least once a day. 
 
GG
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: