Thursday, October 11, 2007

Report

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon iconsWell, it is time I suppose for another report--not that you want one--but I have this idea inside of me that you might want to hear from me. 
 
Thanks, Keith, for the report that arrived this am.  Looks good.
 
I raked up stuff yesterday from our rain storm and we didn't have time to pick it up--SO--we put on our coats etc. and Elmer dear got the hand cart, tub and etc. and he scooped up all the many piles and wheeled them to the area where such stuff goes.  IT IS SO GOOD TO SEE ELMER DOING CHORES AND STARTING FIRE IN THE WOOD FURNACE AND TO SEE HE AND BUD BRING THE WOOD INTO THE BASEMENT ETC.   All I can say is that it has been a LONG time.  He is on his second day of biotics and he did say as I gave him the pill--that he did not like to take them --but he is  so --"that is good".  He is not free of pain--but is so much better!!
 
We want to thank each and everyone for the emails and the interest shown on this elderly couple.  We appreciate every word.
 
Did you hear about the Ambulance in the East--there was a patient in the back--where patients should be but the driver and the assistant in the front were both drunk and were speeding and going thru red lites.  Didn't happen to have an accident but the driver went bye bye to jail.
 
Well, I am back--had to take time out to "do the bike and the treadmill".  (another time out at 7:30 this evening).
 
I think tonite is a "lite meal nite".  (Hopefully),
 
Need to know what is going on in your daily life.
 
GG (wife of the most loving husband in the world)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: