Friday, October 5, 2007

I wrote about everything yesterday

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon icons I told you everything I know yesterday.
 
Ron came up and covered and tied down the two coolers for the winter.  Ready for the wind.
 
Everything is peaceful and quiet around here.  Bud is asleep.
 
Ron brings his two Poodles but Bud gets tired of them and he comes in the house and takes a nap.  He has to have several naps a day.
 
Our dinner will not be very exciting.
 
I still think about the little black dog sitting at our door in the dark and in the cold.  He was shivering so badly.
 
Elmer is doing quite well.  He is anxious for the day to come when he can climb up on the roof again.  He still uses one crutch part time.
 
I shall now read for a bit and I will be waiting to hear from you.  gg
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: