Tuesday, October 16, 2007

So far so good.

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon iconsThere is not much going on around here--but there will be in a few days--we are having Co. from Seattle.  Guess who.
 
Elmer, Bud and I dashed on some errands.   I thot it would be good for Elmer dear to "get out" for a bit.  Bot gas--almost half full already and still it cost $33. to fill the tank.  We ended up at Wal+Mart.
 
Lite dinner at 4--not sure just what nor how lite.
 
Did I already tell you that Lloyd called yesterday on his way home from the doc. office that he will have hernia sx about the Tues. after Thanksgiving.
 
I am very anxious to get signed up with MERCY FLIGHTS.  I think it is strange that Elmer does not have these episodes during the day--why does he have them when he is resting during  the nite?
 
Need to hear from Colorado.
 
gg
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: