Saturday, October 27, 2007

We are all alone.

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon iconsWe three are all alone once again. 
 
Should I tell you about now or should I start from the beginning.
 
Daedmon arrived by AIR at the Medford Airport Thursday evening late.  Of course the plane was a bit late and by the time the parents rented the car etc. It must have been about 1 am or more when they got to Larry and Linda's house.  They were waiting up for them. 
 
So then it was Friday am when Caedmon, his parents, L &  & and Amber arrived for German Pancakes.  I always serve about the same menu for that breakfast.  So we ate and ate and talked and talked and visited and visited.  And there was much "picture taking" including the copying of the first haircut I did on Kenneth 39 years ago.  We tried to do the same for Daedmon.  I cut his hair across the back--and he was a good boy.  He was lying across my lap and I was sitting on the floor like 39 years ago.  Lloyd just had to have that photo. (HE HAS A GREAT MUSEUM).  L & L left about noon--errands for Larry and Linda --(and Linda to start cooking for THE GANG)  Then Amber left--had to jump her car--her lites were on all the time she was here!!!!  So about 5 Caedmon and his parents left for J. in their rental and a bit later Elmer and I left in the Olds (made it home safely in the dark later)  Linda had prepared a delicious meal for all of us.  It was so good and tasty.  So we visited some more--more pictures.  Elmer and I left about 8:30 or so--dark of course--Larry walked with his Dad to the car etc.  When we started for home--Dad said "Everyone is so good to us".  This makes us feel good. 
 
So today L & L and Daedmon and his Parents arrived late am for an oatmeal breakfast--plus lots of "stuff".  We really visited and visted--and lots of pictures were taken.  Later Daedmon, his parents and L &  L took a walk over to the Park, 
 
So we all visited and visted and soon it was time for Folk to leave.  Daedmon and his Parents left for Butte Falls and The Zornes--for dinner and the nite.  L & L left for home and soon we three were alone again. 
 
So I will be looking for some photos to arrive on my computer--sent by Kenneth.  He took many--some really really cute of Daedmon.  Galena and Kenneth are Great Parents--so busy to be sure everything is done correctly--you know fussing.  I got to hold him a lot and he is so cute.  I didn't really cut much hair--Galena saved it.  I cut across the back--his little neck.  (I wonder if they will bring him back everytime he needs a haircut--that would be great) 
 
The three take off Monday about noon but of course they have to be there early.  It is a long ride from Butte Falls--but IF they have any time extra they will drop by here to say another goodbye. 
 
Lloyd called while they were still here --stating (We haven't heard a word from down there).  Of course I was too busy and distracted to write an email but now I have.  But he talked a .long time to us-his Dad-his Son--his Brother
 
Now were are looking forward to CO. next weekend.  Need to know when etc.  And what would you like to dine on etc.  THREE WEEKENDS IN A ROW. 
 
BTW, Keith, the photos you stopped to take on your way over here from Jacksonville with the golden leaves on that row of trees and the leaves on the lane beside the trees and then the two loveable Kidlets posing and running up and down etc.  are so wonderful.  I just love  them.   
 
Elmer dear just went down for a rest.  Any more questions you would like to know about?  I have the answers!!!!!
 
Kenneth and Galena, thank you so much for coming and bringing  the little one.
 
Thanks Larry and Linda for spending time with our Co.  I know how busy you are and now getting ready for more co.  to arrive tomorrow afternoon.  GG

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: