Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thursday

Upgrade your email with 1000's of cool animationsI suppose it is about time to write a bit.
 
I did a few errands today and took Elmer and Bud along for the ride. 
 
Patties at 4.  (I really like them)
 
Lloyd called on his way to work this am to check on his Dad. (The itch seems to be better and we picked up the prescription today and haven't used it yet!!!!!)
 
Mt. Ashland opened today and they rec. a huge amount of snow last nite.  Georgeous view that we have--snow on the hi mountains all the way around us. 
 
Wonder what Keith is doing--not a word do we hear. 
 
Waiting to hear what is next for BB.
 
Still waiting to rec. a beautiful photo of Galena and her new haircut..  I wonder if Caedmon recognized his Mom. 
 
What have YOU done for your marriage today!!!!
 
I suppose this is enuf--since I do not have any news.  gg

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: