Thursday, December 20, 2007

Fw: Fw: CHRISTmas letter

 
Subject: Fw: CHRISTmas letter

 
 

 
 

 
 
Dear Loved Ones:

As you well know, we are getting closer to My
birthday. Every year there is a celebration in My
honor and I think that this year the celebration will
be repeated. During this time there are many people
shopping for gifts, there are many radio
announcements, TV commercials, and in every part of
the world everyone is talking that My birthday is
getting closer and closer.

It is really very nice to know, that at least once a
year, some people think of Me. As you know, the
celebration of My birthday began many years ago. At
first people seemed to understand and be thankful of
all that I did for them, but in these times, no one
seems to know the reason for the celebration. Family
and friends get together and have a lot of fun, but
they don't know the meaning of the celebration.

I remember that last year there was a great feast in
My honor. The dinner table was full of delicious
foods, pastries, fruits, assorted nuts and chocolates.
The decorations were exquisite and there were many,
many beautifully wrapped gifts. But, do you want to know
something? I wasn't invited. I was the guest of honor
and they didn't remember to send Me an invitation.
The party was for Me, but when that great day came, I
was left outside, they closed the door in My
face...and I wanted to be with them and share their table.

In truth, that didn't surprise Me because in the last
few years many close their doors to Me. Since I wasn't
invited, I decided to enter the party without making
any noise. I went in and stood in a corner. They were
all drinking; there were some who were drunk and
telling jokes and laughing at everything. Then this
large man dressed in red wearing a long white beard
entered the room with a loud Ho-Ho-Ho! All the
children ran to him, saying: "Santa Claus, Santa
Claus"...as if the party were in his honor! Why did
they all know this man, but had no idea who I was?

At 12 Midnight all the people began to hug each
other; I extended My arms waiting for someone to hug
me and...do you know...no one hugged me. Suddenly
they all began to share lavish gifts. They opened them
one by one with great expectation. When all had been
opened, I looked to see if, maybe, there was one for
Me. What would you feel if on your birthday everybody
shared gifts and you did not get one? I then
understood that I was unwanted at that party and
quietly left.

Every year it gets worse. People only remember to
eat and drink, the gifts, the parties and nobody
remembers Me. I would like this Christmas that you
allow Me to enter into your life. I would like that
you recognize the fact that over two thousand years
ago I came to this world to give My life for you, on
the cross, to save you. Today, I only want that you
believe this with all your heart. I want to share
something with you. Though many didn't invite Me to
their party, I am planning My own celebration, a
grandiose party that no one has ever imagined, a
spectacular party. I'm still making the final
arrangements. Today I am sending out many invitations
and there is an invitation for you. I want to know if
you wish to attend and if you do, I will make a
reservation for you and write your name with golden
letters in My great guest book. Only those on who
respond will be admitted to the party. Those who
don't answer the invitation...or answer no, will be
left outside. Be prepared because when all is ready,
you will be part of My great party. It will be ready
before you know it.

I Love you, Jesus

PS: Please share this message with your loved
ones before Christmas.



Be a better friend, news hound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

_____________________________________________________________
Click here to learn more about nursing jobs.




Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: