Monday, December 24, 2007

CHRISTMAS EVE

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon iconsYes, it is Christmas Eve.  Down thru the years that was a BIG celebration at our house--our Kids-then we added  their wives--then they started bring Kids aroud--year after year-Christmas Eve and Christmas Day inc. a big dinner--soon the years piled up and this Christmas Eve we are alone again, 
 
Amber has invited us to dinner tomorrow at 1:00 or so.  If we do not care to drive Richard will pick us up on his way home from Ashland--picking up Paul and wife.  I asked Amber what I could bring and she said that I have done enough down thru the years with entertaining and cooking and baking.  So---
 
Brian said one day that they are invited to friends for dinner and that is nice.
 
Did I ever tell you that when the tel. rings Bud runs like mad to answer it or to see that we get there. 
 
This evening Rose and Jim will be at their daughter Jan's house to watch the Kids open gifts and then tomorrow they will all be there at Jan's for a huge dinner. 
 
We had warm sunshine all day--can I use the word GORGEOUS.
 
Elmer and Bud worked on the woodpile most of the afternoon. 
 
I think this evening we will probably open the HUGE (hugest I have ever seen) Christmas Basket from Ron and Jorene..  I cannot lift it!!! even a tiny bit.  (Harry and David--located up 99 about 3 miles from us and then they have a lovely store--filled with goodies to buy a couple more miles up the road.  )
 
I am sure everyone will have so much fun at the Cabin this week--and I am sure I will hear from them everyday.   Just hope they do not forget about us completely.
 
I might write tomorrow.  gg(Elmer's "wood Leg" is much better--going on 3 months.
 
 
 
 

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: