Thursday, June 28, 2007

If yesterday was DAY 13 --THEN this must be day 14.

I had better get busy. I got my patient ready for bed about 5:30 pm. He did not sleep one minute last nite. The horrible boot kept him awake. It turns out after the sx and the trip to the Dr. yesterday (assistant) the original boot was too narrow and squeezed his sx site. So he called the "boot fellow" at the doc office and he asked him to come in.

Larry taught this am and then he stopped here early afternoon (he didn't know I was trying to get ahold of him) but he came at just the right time. For some reason I was quite nervous so I was hoping Larry would be able to take him in. So the boot fellow said to come in and they did and he said the old boot was too tight and narrow and he gave him a wider one. What a relief. So since he didn't sleep all nite I put him to bed. (anyone need a second hand boot?)

There is so much news about Brian--more so around here since he was raised in Jacksonville. We are so proud of him for being persistant and making it to the top. Since he was close to death a few weeks ago and now he made it to the summit--remarkable. I would say THANKS FOR ALL THE PRAYERS THAT TOOK PLACE. Helen wishes she could be with him.

Larry and Linda are hearing from far and near and so many people know Larry especially they are getting responses from oodles of people.

Must dash. gg

We are eating lightly. Elmer does not want heavy meals but he does need to gain some weight.

No comments: