Friday, June 29, 2007

Day 53 since sx.

Upgrade your email with 1000's of cool animationsWe just finished our dinner--quite lite.
 
Also just rec. an email from Lloyd saying they were about to depart for Oregon and this was just before 2.
 
Lloyd and Helen's bed is ready for them.  They will probably just sleep here and eat breakfast here and then be on their way to J. or wherever.
 
I do not have much to write about--neither good nor bad and I think that might be good. 
 
Larry called earlier to see if we had heard from Lloyd. 
 
Thanks, Brian, for the "run down" again re climbing Mt. Everest.  Also need to hear the latest on your family.
 
I am still wondering just what g.son, Kenneth, has got me into.  Hopefully I will be able to do what he has planned for me to do.  To tell you the truth I am getting excited.  I will have Helen help me to get started.
 
I will close until news comes in. gg
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
so

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your blog grandma! You are so hi tech, i am not really sure what a blog is so you are way ahead of me! I am off to race this morning! love you! Helen