Thursday, June 28, 2007

Day 52 (since sx)

And a cheery good evening to each and everyone.

We just finished our dinner.

We left home at 9:45 for Elmer's therapy appt. in J. My Dumpling is doing a bit better every day it seems. He is now wearing 2 shoes--first time in 4 months--certainly better than that boot. The last few days tho, he has been wearing heavy socks. Don gives him new exercises each time he sees him. He is walking better but still using the walker and will be until he can bear 100 % weight.

When we left the therapy office we stopped up at THE LARRYS. The two guys are working hard to get the tile down--but--will still have to do THE GROOVES or whatever. All appliances are out of the kitchen. It is a good thing the Co. will be dining at the Phoenix "get to gether". Dinner on Sat. and a picnic on Sunday.-- the big celebration will be held at the MANOR. They have a huge dining area and rent it out. Larry said he has spoken at "dealeys" there many times.

Fires and floods--can you imagine 20 inches of rain in 8 hours. And the horrible fire at Tahoe. I want to stay right here on our private hillside.

SO I will be waiting to hear from you. gg

Kenneth, I am excited about doing the blog--if I can do it. (I AM 90)

Kenneth called us last evening on his way home from work but first to stop at the P.Church to meet with the Youth Pastor.

Elmer dear went down for a rest and a nap.

Brian, thanks for the email that just arrived. I do not think many g.mothers ever hear from 3 g.sons like I do. Thank you.

No comments: