Saturday, December 8, 2007

AND THE SUN IS SHINING AND SHINING

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon iconsI suppose I may as well "get my daily chore done" whether you want me to or not.
 
Elmer dear is having trouble with the furnace door--went down to start fire and the door would  not open and you cannot start a fire if the door will not open--this happened one time before and he thot he had it fixed--worked for awhile.  He says, "If I could only see I could fix it"   He just went down to try again.  His engineering mind will come up with something.
 
Last evening on Channel 12 there was such a good program- "THE LIFE OF RUTH GRAHAM"--so interesting.  She was some lady and some Christian lady.  I have read so much down thru the years about her but still it was so interesting.  The entire family took part.  I am so sorry I didn't call Larry that it was going to be on. 
 
Again Rose and Jim--left for the Coast yesterday--to return home on Monday.  It pays to know folk who have a huge home over there.
 
Well Caedmon got to go bye bye- wonder if he slept good last nite at Gpa and Gma's house in Longview. 
 
About 2 weeks ago I heard on the news that there was a landslide in Woodinville, Wa.  Not a word about it from Caedmon nor his parents.
 
Salmon at 3 or 4--sort of moving the time up it seems.
 
Too much snow in Colorado for me (I had enuf in Montana) but it is just the place for the young Smith family. 
 
Bud is taking his am nap.
 
Have you done ANYTHING  for your marriage today? 
 
Waiting to hear--I need to hear even if it is the weekend.
 
Larry is so busy in J. I do not understand how he knows where he is suppposed to be--where and when.
 
He and Linda were again invited to a dinner--the same group he took someplace--and last nite they were special guests. 
 
GG  (We are so glad and happy etc. that we found Dr. DeKorte

 

 
 

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: