Friday, January 4, 2008

Perhaps the storm has gone

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon iconsHopefully the storm has gone bye bye.  WOW, what a storm--the wind and rain beat against our bedroom windows all nite and up until noon today.
 
Elmer dear is 95 today--seems unbelievable bit 'tis true. 
 
Larry will pick us up at 3:30 and we get to go to their house.  I heard something about spaghetti--that sounds so good--have not made it for a long time.
 
I need to stop at the p.o. today when Larry picks us up.  I think I have not been there all week.
 
B.day greetings are coming in.
 
So Bud will have to stay home--he gets so sad.
 
Thanks for the emails, Lloyd. 
 
You can tell I do not have much to write about.
 
GG  (Really looking forward to go to Jacksonville)

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: