Friday, July 27, 2007

Fw: I might be busier than you are.

 
----- Original Message -----
From: Ruby Smith
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2007 12:48 PM
Subject: I might be busier than you are.

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon iconsI have the entire world on my shoulders!!!
 
We are just home from the next to the last therapy appt.  One more next Wednesday.  We would have stopped at THE LARRYS but I understand they are having Co. from Mt. Rainier (he works there and he used to work at Crater Lake).  L & Lloyd are good friends to them.   Mom and Dad and two little boys.  The one boy fell out of their upstairs window a couple of years ago and survived.  They wondered for awhile but he completely recovered--a miracle. 
 
Next Monday L & L are expecting several folk inc. a Nanny and they will be with them 3 weeks!!!!  I believe the Mother is performing at Britt.  I am glad it is them and not me!!!!  I used to be able to. 
 
Ethel, thank you so much for the letter and the enclosure.  Why did you do this--but thank you very much. 
 
TO THE THREE G.SONS--THIS IS IT--I NEED NEWS FROM YOU!!!!!
 
There is a bad fire near Helena, Montand. 
 
Elmer dear just went "down" --not fell down--to elevate his leg and hopefully the swelling will go down.  He is definitely doing better.  Last evening--after it cooled down--we walked hand in hand  out to B. St.  That was his longest walk yet. 
 
Brian--Ethel wrote this--I hope you will be able to slow Brian down so I won't have to worry about him.  HE IS INCREDIBLE. 
 
Many hours have passed since 4 am but I managed to stay in bed untll 5:30??????
 
I mailed my letter to Don today. 
 
We will have ground sirloin patties today.
 
I rec. an invitation in the mail today to a 2 day ladies meeting  at HARVEST BAPTIST.  I will not be leaving my DUMPY.  BTW, we have not been to church since THE ACCIDENT. (5 months)  Perhaps Elmer will be able to go this Sunday. 
 
Bud went with us this am since he would only be in the parked car for about 45 min.  with all the windows open.  I try to park in the shade.  Needless to say he begs to go with us.  You should see him when I tell him he can go but then again you should see his sadness when I say, "You have to stay home".  He understands so much--even when we spell some words --like go etc. 
 
Enough said.  Need to hear.  Even Helen Mae is vacationing up at THE CABIN with an old friend from Ashland.  gg
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: